Dublin 2.5-Hour Guided Bike Tour146 Reviews
Explore the sights and sounds of Dublin on a 2.5-hour guided bike tour and ride past historic architecture, learning about the legends and contemporary life of the Irish capital. See Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and more.
- Explore the sights and sounds of Dublin by bike
- Cycle through historic neighborhoods, such as the Georgian northside and lively Temple Bar
- Learn about legendary Dublin personalities, including Bono, Wilde and W.B.Yeats
- Hear quirky facts about Dublin not covered on other tours
- Smell the hops of the streets where Guinness is brewed
- Bike past the great Georgian buildings of Dublin
DescriptionDiscover the sights, sounds, history and architecture of Dublin on a 2.5-hour guided bike tour and see more of the city than you would on a walking tour. Experience the fun personality and personalities of Ireland's capital. The tour encompasses the rich history and folklore of the city, passing great buildings, such as College Green, Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery and St Patrick's Cathedral. Cycle through legendary neighborhoods, such as the nightlife center of Temple Bar, the Italian Quarter, Parnell Square and the fashionable southside. See the Georgian buildings of the northside, and the Oscar Wilde Memorial. En route, your guides will talk about Dublin's literary and rock'n'roll traditions and events, as well as historic personalities and how they helped shaped the city's character. You will learn which famous Dublin writer, fond of a drink, said 'I'm a drinker with writing problems.' Discover what school U2 frontman Bono got expelled from, why Nigerians get a shock when they drink Guinness brewed in Ireland, and what W.B. Yeats asked when he was awarded the Nobel Prize.
IncludesGuides Bike rental with helmet and high visibility jacket Insurance Coffee break
- Please note, in order to participate you must be a competent cyclist
- It is also mandatory that you wear a high-visibility bib and a helmet