Dublin: 2.5-Hour City Bike Tour
Discover all the top highlights of Dublin on an exciting bike tour riding past famous tourist attractions, historic monuments, and secret spots loved by locals.
- Join an exciting bicycle tour highlighting the best of Dublin
- Ride past Dublin’s most famous attractions and historical sites
- Learn about the rich history of the city from an expert guide
- Discover pubs and traditional music venues loved by locals
DescriptionGrab a set of wheels for an active bicycle 2.5-hour tour around Dublin city and discover the city’s most famous sites alongside a fully qualified ‘Failte Ireland’ national tour guide. Begin our tour at in Whitefriar Place near St. Stephen’s Green and set off to explore Dublin’s canals and the River Liffey, Georgian Dublin with its grand 18th-century houses, beautiful parks, and Norman Dublin’s castles and cathedrals. Get an insight into the culture of Dublin’s writers, painters, poets, and special characters and visit places of revolution and war from Dublin’s turbulent history. As you cycle around in the streets of Dublin, your guide will point out all the good pubs and traditional music venues along the route- If there is enough time you might even be able to stop at one.
Includes2.5-hour city bike tour Licensed guide Helmet High visibility clothing Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- This tour is are suitable for 14 years and above
- Customers must be able to ride a bicycle confidently and safely