My Guide Website?
DoDublin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour453 Reviews
Discover the city of Dublin at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour ticket for a hop-on hop-off tour bus. With stops at Dublin’s major attractions, it is the ideal way to explore the city.
- Check out Ireland’s history at the National History Museum and National Gallery
- Show your bus ticket for a discount at the Guinness Storehouse, Teelings Whiskey Distillery, EPIC Ireland and more
- Head to Trinity College and visit the Book of Kells
- Enjoy a picnic at Stephen's Green, and enjoy a drink at Grafton Street
- Learn about Dublin from the professional tour guides
- Visit Kilmainham Gaol and see Collins Barracks
DescriptionExplore Dublin at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. Get on and off the bus as often as you like with a ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours, and learn about the history and culture of the city with the live commentary in several languages. Hop-on Hop-off Tour The double-decker tour bus takes you around the most interesting attractions in Dublin. Stroll among the students along the cobbled paths and visit the Book of Kells at Trinity College, stroll in the stunning Phoenix Park, and gain discounted entry to the Guinness Storehouse, the National Museums and the Teelings Whiskey Distillery in Newmarket Square. • Tour starts: O'Connell Street/DoDublin HQ • Parnell Square North - Writers Museum • O'Connell Street/Abbey Street - GPO • Busáras - Custom House • Custom House Quay - EPIC & Jeanie Johnston • North Wall Quay - Samuel Beckett Bridge & CCD • Cardiff Lane - Grand Canal Square • Pearse Street - Pearse St. Library • Westland Row • Merrion Square West - National Gallery • Merrion Street - Leinster House & Natural History Museum • St. Stephen's Green - Little Museum & Grafton Street • Nassau Street - National Library, National Museum & Trinity College • Westland Row - Oscar Wilde's Birthplace • Pearse Street • College Green - Trinity College & Irish Whiskey Museum • Dame Street - City Hall & Temple Bar • Cork Hill - Dublin Castle • Christ Church Cathdral • St Patrick's Cathedral • Newmarket Square - Teeling's Whiskey Distillery • St James Gate - Guinness Storehouse • Royal Hospital - Museum of Modern Art • Old Kilmainham - Kilmainham Gaol • War Memorial Gardens • Heuston Rail Station • Phoenix Park - Dublin Zoo • Parkagate Street - Ryan's Victorian Bar • Collins Barracks - National Museum of History • Arran Quay - St. Michan's Church • Smithfield - Jameson Distillery Bow Street • The Four Courts • Bachelor's Walk - Dublin Discovered Cruise
Includes24 or 48 hours on the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour A free walking tour with the renowned Dublin historian Pat Liddy 2 children under the age of 14 travel free with every fare-paying adult A free map and discount guide Free entry into the Little Museum of Dublin 5 off any additional tour by the tour operator, including Ghostbus, Malahide Castle and Howth Tour and Glendalough and Powerscourt House and Gardens Tour Free Guinness offer in Peadar Brown's Irish Bar Free Whiskey offer in O'Shea's Irish Bar Admission to attractions but there are discounts if you show your ticket
- 2 kids go free with every fare-paying adult and therefore do not require a booking reservation. Tickets for additional children cost €8 each Tour Timetables: Hop-on Hop-off Tour First Bus: 9:00 AM Last Bus: 5:00 PM (in Summer months, the last bus departs at 7:00 PM) Duration: 1 hour and 40 minutes (Original Route) and 40 minutes (Docklands Route) Frequency: every 15 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now