My Guide Website?
Discover Dublin By Boat347 Reviews
See Dublin from the River Liffey on a 45-minute boat cruise, and admire the city’s monuments from the water. Learn the history of Dublin, from the arrival of the Vikings to the rapid development of the city in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Get a unique perspective of Dublin from the River Liffey
- Learn the history of Dublin and its river, from the Vikings to modern day redevelopments
- Climb aboard an all-weather river boat and sail past monuments such as Dublin Docklands
- See city landmarks and historic neighborhoods, such as Temple Bar, from the water
DescriptionClimb aboard an all-weather 48-passenger river boat for a 45-minute cruise along the River Liffey in Dublin and see the city from the water. Get insight into the history of Dublin City and the River Liffey in particular, from the arrival of the Vikings more than 1,000 years ago, through the swift development of Dublin during the 18th and 19th centuries, to the subsequent decline and more recent redevelopment of Dublin Docklands. Hear about the iconic Ha'penny Bridge and Gandon's masterpiece Custom House. Follow the story of Dublin’s Royal and Grand Canals, and see where Oliver Cromwell landed in 1649. Discover how Captain William Bligh surveyed Dublin Bay in 1800, and how much of present day Dublin now sits on reclaimed land, including Trinity College and the Spire in O'Connell Street.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to availability and tidal conditions on any given day. If there is a problem with your selected time and date, you will be contacted to arrange an alternative sailing
- If you are arriving from overseas countries not on the Irish Green travel list, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days. Customers who have not completed 14 days' self-isolation will not be permitted on the cruise
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now