Cliffs of Moher & Galway City Full-Day Tour from Dublin903 Reviews
See the Cliffs of Moher on a full-day tour that takes you from Dublin to the West of Ireland and back! Enjoy a relaxed 1-hour guided walk of this charming medieval city of Galway.
- Experience the majesty of the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s top attraction
- Fully guided walk around the medieval city of Galway
- Stop for drinks and lunch in Doolin
- See stunning views of Galway Bay and the Aran Islands
DescriptionThis full-day tour to the West of Ireland leaves Dublin at 7 AM, stopping first in Galway city before departing for the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher. You’ll enjoy a scenic drive through the unique geology and lunar landscape of the Burren, one of Europe’s great limestone karst regions. This is home to diverse and rich plant life representing around 75% of Ireland's native flora. A lunch break follows in the picturesque coastal village of Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music. The tour continues to the breathtaking, 200-meter high, 8-kilometer long Cliffs of Moher. Marvel at the stunning views of the Aran Islands and the Atlantic Ocean. There will be plenty of time here to soak up the natural beauty of the Cliffs. At around 6:30 PM the bus departs for Dublin from Galway, arriving back in the Irish capital at around 9 PM. For guests who want to spend longer in Galway, you can choose to end your tour in Galway city center.
IncludesFully-guided tour Round-trip transportation between Dublin and Galway Walking Tour of Galway City 2-hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher All entrance fees Meals
- Dublin - Galway Shuttle departs at 07:00 from Savoy Cinema on O'Connell Street
- Arriving in Galway at 10 AM you'll be brought on a walking tour of the city
- The Cliffs tour departs Merchants Road at 11:50 AM
- The tour arrives at the Cliffs at 1:45 PM and departs at 3:45 PM
- The return shuttle to Dublin departs at 6:30 PM returning to Dublin at 9 PM
- If you wish to stay longer in Galway you can still purchase a ticket and email the local partner to let them know