My Guide Website?
Belfast: Full-Day Tour with Titanic Experience4 Reviews
Hop on the Enterprise Express train from Dublin to Belfast for an 11-hour tour of the Northen Ireland capital, including a hop-on hop-off city tour, and visit to the Titanic visitor centre. Afterwards enjoy free time for shopping and lunch in Belfast.
- Visit the state-of-the-art Titanic Experience at the birthplace of the liner
- Ride the hop-on hop-off bus to see the Victorian buildings of Belfast
- Drive along the Falls and Shankill Roads to see the political murals
- Enjoy plenty of time to shop in the city center
- Go to Crumlin Road Gaol and sit in the Governor's chair
DescriptionCatch the cross border Enterprise train from Dublin to Belfast for a full-day sightseeing tour of the Northern Ireland capital, and get a ticket to the shipyards of the Titanic Quarter and hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Departing from Dublin’s Connolly Station on the 07:35 Enterprise Express, travel in comfort across the border. Snacks are available to purchase on board. Cross into Northern Ireland at Milepost 59 for an arrival at Belfast Central, and then transfer by local train to Belfast Great Victoria Street Station in the heart of the city. Here, you will join the hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, taking a loop around the city, including the Titanic Quarter, where you will have complimentary admission to the Titanic Visitors Centre. Explore the birthplace of the Titanic ocean liner, and see the new state-of-the-art building constructed on the 100th anniversary of the ship’s fatal voyage. An optional visit to the newly refurbished Crumlin Road Gaol gets you access to the eerie cells and gallows of the historic jail. Built in 1845, Crumlin Road Gaol closed its doors in 1996 and has now reopened as an immersive visitor attraction Drive the famous Falls and Shankill Roads to see the political murals of The Troubles. Then, enjoy some free time to shop in Belfast City Centre. Return trains to Dublin depart at 16:05, 18:05, or 20:05 depending on your preference.
IncludesAll rail and coach transport Guide from Dublin to Belfast Admission to the Titanic Visitor Centre in Belfast Ticket for the Belfast hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus Food and drinks
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate mobility scooters
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility in order to climb the steps of the coach as coaches are not wheelchair friendly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now