Belfast and Giant's Causeway in Italian or Spanish25 Reviews
Enjoy the most curious formations in Northern Ireland and hear the fabulous legends surrounding them. Learn about Belfast's political past and take in panoramic views of this vibrant city. Explore Belfast on your own and have a pint in a famous pub.
- Learn all about Belfast's political past
- Enjoy the spectacular landscape of the Giant's Causeway
- Explore the city of Belfast and its attractions
DescriptionDepart Dublin and head to the northern coast of Ireland. First, see the National Park of the Giant’s Causeway. You will have 1.5-hours to explore its prismatic rock formations beside the sea. Your guide will explain the legends that make this place so popular and why it has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. You will also tour Belfast to admire different places including the political murals, the peace wall, the Albert clock tower, the prison, the City Hall, the Titanic Museum, and other. Then, you will have 1.5-hours to explore on your own. This tour is ideal for those who love nature, follow Game of Thrones, or are curious about the political conflicts and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
IncludesItalian or Spanish speaking tour guide Food or drink Gratuities
- The duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours with the longest bus ride of 2 hours and 15 minutes
- The tour will depart punctually both from Dublin and the successive stops
- This tour does not include the 'Carrick-a-rede' rope bridge
- You do not need a passport
- The pound sterling is used in Northern Ireland and your guide will tell you where you can pay with euros
- This tour needs a minimum number of people. If this number is not reached, the local partner will contact you and offer these options: modify your booking to another tour on the same day, the same tour on another day or give you the money back